Tuesday, September 18, 2007

:)


Julia & John came over for dinner and hung out with little Daniel for the night. We had a lot of fun! I made chicken and pasta (like always) and the next morning when I was cleaning the kitchen I put away something and i opened up the cabinet and the bag of frozen chicken in the cabinet was not so frozen.....I could not believe that i put it there instead of the freezer, I wonder when I am going to get my brain back? I don't know if I ever will!!!




Sweet Hannah and Daniel



Grandma & Grandpa Garland

2 comments:

John and Julia said...

That is hilarious Cara!!! I had a dream last night about when you put your phone in the freezer!! Weird! We had so much fun with you guys the other night! Thanks for inviting us over. We love you three very much! I put a couple pictures on my blog too.... www.johnandjuliahodges.blogspot.com

Mama Mia! said...

that's so funny!!! i can totally relate! they say when you're pregnant that it's baby brain...but what's our excuse now? I say the brain cells left with the baby! he could not be Any cuter!