Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rodeo 2007


Ahhh...so darn cute




Sleeping little cowboy!


Sleeping on mom & dad...at last


I love this picture of my mom! She did not even know I was taking this photo, such a good grandma.


Aunt CC and Uncle Kyle love Danny! Look at Daniel watching the cotton cand...I think they let him taste some... :) (lucky boy) I cant wait till they have babies, so that i can do fun auntie things!


We had a lot of fun at the rodeo this year. My family the Walkers and the Jensens all went, it was good times! Michelle lookes so cute, all prego. I loved this last week, it was fun to be an vacation and be around home.

3 comments:

Alison said...

First of all, those are the cutest socks ever! Second, WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I wish we could have gone to the rodeo!!! Sounds so fun... I'm glad you guys had a good time and I bet Daniel enjoyed his first rodeo! Yee haw!

John and Julia said...

His little socks are so cute!! I hope you guys had a lot of fun! I love his overalls! I just love Daniel! Give him a kiss from both of us!

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

He really liked the cotton candy! :) I'm so glad we all went! Love you guys!