Saturday, September 1, 2007

Our First Date!


This is the dinner house we ate at in Black Diamond



We love quaint places





I can't believe i did this


A very fun dinner! KINDA



Wow...I never knew how much I was going to love Daniel. Justin and I want to raise Daniel with our marriage being the focus of our family, wow I think it is going to be a bit harder than i thought. I love my husband with all of my heart and I desire to spend time alone with him I just did not know that it would feel so empty to leave Daniel for 2 hrs. We had a wonderful night out! We had dinner at a Italian dinner house in Black Diamond (3 min away from my moms house where Daniel was:) It was wonderful. We loved it very much. I sat down at the table when we were being seated and did not even know that I had accidentally brought Danny pacifier with me, I carried it in with my camera on habit. We laughed really hard. Than I got really emotional because I called to make sure he was doing good and I happened to see a picture of Daniel on Justin's phone on his screen saver... we left the phone out for the rest of the dinner do that i could look at it. Dinner was great~but seeing Daniel at the end of dinner was the best part. He is so CUTE. AHHH some day I will probably be writing a post begging someone to take him so that Justin and I can have a few Hrs. to ourselves but for now...I'll keep him.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Cara,

There are people who will tell you that when you're on a date with your hubby that you shouldn't talk about the kids. Those people are NUTS. While your marriage IS the glue of your family, it's very okay to have your children be your favorite pasttime!

When Erik and I go on dates, our favorite subject is our kids. We both love to talk about them, share vision for them, and we're always so happy to be home again afterwards to see them. They are a gift - aren't they?

~Karen
:-)

Mama Mia! said...

Don't your arms feel so empty without him?!? I know! like you don't know what to do with them!? I love that restaraunt!

Steve and Alie said...

You are so cute! You were born to be a mommy and you do such an amazing job! I love you, Cara. P.S. I bet Daniel missed you a whole bunch too!

Tammie said...

I agree with Karen. We love talking about our kids! Our hearts boast with the goodness of God and what a great job he has done with each of them! I love your mommys heart!!