Saturday, September 1, 2007

Sports Sports Sports


On the way into Daniels first Seahawks game. Justin is a wonderful dad!



He is so funny, I took this pic when I was changing his diaper... what a face


Sound asleep...at last




I am blessed with such gerat parents, they love my little boy.


Hasselebeck Fan


I love my family



GO M's


We saw Aunt Julia & Uncle John at the game.





Okay... so my husband had a vacation week needless to say we went to 2 Seahawks games a M's game...he played 4 softball.....and we watched 15 million college football games! WOW

4 comments:

Mama Mia! said...

I LOVE IT!!! you're so funny - take hime everywhere, it's so much fun! that face that he's making when you were changing his diaper is such a you face! He is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen! (well, for a white boy, that is!:) Love ya, girl!

Ben (MyRadDad) said...

what a fun week!! And great pics, I am so glad you have your camara back. these memories are to precious to miss. I love you so much Cara and am so excited to have these new additions to our family at the same time. I can't wait to see pics of the rodeo!!! Love you and I will talk to you soon

Steve and Alie said...

GREAT Pics, Cara! I adore all the faces that Daniel makes. I love seeing you in this stage of life and getting to be a part of Daniel's life. It's such an honor! And way to raise him right! Go Hawks! :)

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

Cara that is the funniest picture of Daniel! His face is so cute/funny!! Love you!