Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hawaii Trip

Wow Hawaii was so much fun I feel so blessed that I was able to go!
I loved seeing Galadriels family!


He is the best part of living!!!



















Hawaii was so much FUN!!!! I could not of asked for a better vacation. I feel so blessed that I was able to go.















Galadriel and I went snorkeling in this bay it was amazing.



Hawain Shaved Ice..UMMMMM GOOD!






Daniel & Eowyn lookin so cute in there Hawain outfits! Alie got these for the babies when she went last month. Thanks Alie! They were so cute!




Kisses




Pearl Harbor was amazing. My Grandpa fought in world war 2 and it was very neat to have the chance to go visit pearl harbor, it was very eye opening and sad but something I am glad that i did.



Moms blue eyed boy.



I Love this family!!! What a great time we all had together.



Daniel is my little fish! He loves the water so much.



They are so fun

5 comments:

Ben (MyRadDad) said...

Wow Cara, that was so much fun!! We keep missing eachother on the phone, I can't beleive we have been home since Tuesday night. I love you so much and love our babies! they were awesome. I can't wait to talk to you and see you. I seriouisly need to fix my phone issue

John and Julia said...

All your pictures are so cute!!! I can't wait to see more! They are both getting so big! I love them and you.... :o)

Emma~Mae and Cameron said...

Okay, so I messed around with the coloring a little bit, but if you want to change the text colors or whatever, just let me know and I'll tell you where to go. It's pretty easy... Love you! No more Lofa! Bring on the Lobster! :)

Emma~Mae and Cameron said...

hahahahah... this is Alison, by the way... logged in as yourself... just so you know you aren't crazy and you aren't leaving comments for yourself. :)

Andrea said...

I just ran across your blog! What fun! Great pictures!