Saturday, August 4, 2007

WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT?


HUMM...I was not expecting this. no wonder why people with children are always late to everything!
Just when you get them feed, changed and dressed they explode from one end or another. I sure do a lot of wash.


Daniel spit-up all over Granddans shirt just as we sat down for dinner....I trained him well.




OK... Yes that is poop!!!! Can you believe that can come out of a little man. This is Aunt Chelsies' first and last diaper change. (Can't say that I blame her) It literally ran down the walls

3 comments:

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

Cara... that spitup is so funny! I cannot believe that. And look at him, he looks like he's saying "who me?" I love him!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

That last picture is so NASTY!! But it is awesome at the same time!! :)

Karen said...

Okay, Cara, I've had a few children in my lifetime, and I've NEVER had one blast-o-poop like THAT! Sign him up, baby - that's TALENT!

Zowie.

~Karen