Wednesday, August 8, 2007

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!



I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
This was taken at the rodeo last year 2006. I have beautiful girlfriends..WOW watch out Maple Valley. I did not know at this time that I was prego, ( but wondering/hoping secretelly) so weird how much changes in a year. If this was taken today it would have 3 little babies in it.

Galadriel & I at the Rodeo...........before Eowyn and Daniel
My Hardebeck Girls. I love them so much!
We went on the best vacation ever last year ~ A Cruise ~

5 comments:

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

Those are cute pics Cara!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

Man you girls are HOTTIES!:)

Steve and Alie said...

Whoo hoo! We get John Deere Calendar award! :)

Jenni said...

Congratulations you guys on the new little guy, it's so great that so many of you are having babies. What a wonderful life! God bless you as you begin this exciting adventure together!

Jenni said...

How old is your little guy? We had our fourth on April 6th, she's got to be around the same age as him.