Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!













You are an amazing dada


Wow that is a all i need to say ;)



Best day of our life!








I love you!









Our 2nd Family
















Pizza





Babe your such a hard worker.



Fun fun fun



The family



Before babies



Graduation Day-Go Mazer


On the way!
Boy or Girl?????










OH our little Daniel





Backwards diaper he he he



Who would of thought!









Hummmm







So Handsome







Made you laugh


















I love you sweert heart so much- I am blessed to build memories with you!
















I DO







VACATION!






Your heart is beautiful!

4 comments:

Jay & Michelle said...

I love all of these pictures! Fun, happy times! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

yay for updates and pictures! he is such a little boy now! aww...plan on seeing us this summer!

Potts Family 5 said...

Cara - That was such a sweet post! I'm just blog surfin' for a few minutes and loved reading yours and seeing all the pictures! I love you doll! You are an amazing woman, mother, and wife. I love watching you with your family.

Mama Mia! said...

Love seeing your journey together! Max and I will be there in a couple weeks - can't wait to see you and Daniel!